Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Wreath

Valentine's Day Wreath

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and if your looking to jazz up your entry way this a great way to do it! I got this fun idea from Homemade Ginger. I added ribbon and a bow to mine to set the mood for a romantic Valentine's Day Wreath. It's super easy and fun to make! Here is what I used. You can also purchase this wreath from me on Etsy.com



Materials:
Felt
Scissors
Pins
Styrofoam
Ribbon
Glass of Wine (optional, those are a lot of circles)

I cut out 150 felt circles using the spool from the ribbon as my outline. Once you cut the circles fold them in half and then fold them in half again. Pin the point of the felt into the Styrofoam to makea a nice little ruffle.

Only cover the front of the foam so that it stays nice and flush against the door. Pin each end of the ribbon into the foam and tie a knot to hang on the hook.

 This is a simple and fun craft to do any time of the year. Just change the color of the felt to match the season. So DIY crafters, grab you a glass of wine a pair of scissors and start cutting! Have fun! Happy Valentines!





No comments:

Post a Comment